Tuesday, May 15, 2012

No Title Post !

I woke up and saw a doctor….hovering so near my face that about to touch my nose with his…

"hmm….what happened?"  I said meekly…

Doctor showed me his hand and put out of my face suddenly...

"How many fingers did you see?” the doctor asked. 

“What? You didn't let me count them...hmm...” I said....still dazed….

“hmm….six?” I added.

“Ahh...Close enough” the doctor cheerfully announced ...

“Now stand up and take off your coat”.

I was not  wearing my coat and I quickly pointed it out to him.

“That’s odd” he said....“here....have another drink”

"hmm…this is strange ..since I didn't have a first one yet"....I said meekly again still dazed.

I didn’t recall getting there at all...hmm....

“How did I get here” I asked.

“Never mind that” he answered with glittering eyes getting his big hammer out of his small coat pocket...

“Let’s see what happens after I bang this again on your head”.

And I woke up again.

But I didn't remember when I dozed off....first time...hmmm....strange !

1 comment:

  1. oh dear! I took care my sons when they had concussions and they acted just like this!!

    ReplyDelete