Saturday, April 26, 2014

Being in the Flock means....

Any of the Aesop’s fables will do as examples to begin with...hmm...

The fox who loses his tail in a trap and then tries to persuade all the other foxes to cut theirs off, because a fox looks better that way, is a situation that may be paralleled in human experience easily enough.

So...don't think its only with the animals...its with us human beings too...Aesop was very good in his fables....suits us all...hmm...

As I said there are others always trying to tell you what is better for you...making decisions for you knowing you least makes them more confident that they are doing a good job...less they know you the more determined they will be in making decisions for you.

I want to know that why I can’t make my voice heard...I tried few times explaining but seems like whether I am not talking the same language they do or perhaps I am just pretending to be talking while there is no voice at all coming from my mouth what so ever....like I said...I am not a fox without a tail...yah...so persuading is not my hidden talent...

As in Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Robert Bach said: Don’t believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is limitation. Look with your understanding, find out what you already know, and you’ll see the way to fly.

To be different means to be alone...outcast....sitting where no one wants to sit beside you...isolated...I might not like their decisions for me but I also don’t want to be an outcast.

And I really don’t want to be different...isolated...a fox who loses its tail...I don’t want to work hard to make others believe that they will look better without the tail so get rid of it...I don’t want to be the one telling people that all their eyes showing them is false limitations...

I just want to be with the flock and be happy and gay as human feels with their fellow beings...so I don’t want anyone to stare at me and exclaimed ...ohh my my...whats happened to you? Or something like ohh...where is your tail...have you lost it accidently?

I just want to be like all of them...however if being with the flock means losing my common sense and reasoning...hmm...I might give it a second thought...(wink)

1 comment: