Monday, October 19, 2015

A full bite


Today I visited with my beloved husband ... A Dentist !

After little check up (which is for beloved husband) both of us with Dentist went to his office..
hmm....it was a nice scene behind his office chair..I saw it with aww....

He had decorated all kind of teeth with gums (which must be plastic made . . . I mean not original ) on the wall with caption and sizes printed in small white plates beneath every set.

I tried to take a selfie but seeing that my beloved husband after having removed his tooth ....not in the least mood of showing any enthusiasm to the dentist I kept the notion with me and move a bit away from the gentlemen talking about what to do next and how to prevent remaining teeth....

Suddenly a thought came into my little brain...
hmm....at a certain age....not all but most of us will loose their teeth one by one....(exception is with those who'll die very young) and its a sad fact.

Then I realized that all my life I have led a toothless life....its like I lost my teeth at very young age... I always keep myself aloof....watching and observing other people's moods and views...

A toothless life....how absurd....

I have never bitten into anything....I was waiting....kept myself clean....always reserved and patient....

I was reserving myself for later on . . . and thats what I will keep doing in future...and may be one day suddenly I will realize that all my teeth have gone...in waiting....and in vain....

Whats to be done ?

Isn't this unfair ?

Thus I made up my mind....I...HR....went back to the gentlemen who were by now standing by the side of the office table and was talking continuously about the same thing....politics....

I asked Mr Dentist to come out of his sphere and while he did ...I went behind the office table and with a nice smile displaying all my front teeth....having wall of teeth behind me....took a SELFIE.

I wouldn't mind if both of the gentlemen consider me foolish....at least I will remember this day that on this one occasion I used my teeth ...hmm....and took a full bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment